Loch Lomond’s COVID response is in the process of being updated in conjunction with local and provincial authorities.
The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff are and always will be top priorities here at Loch Lomond Ski Area. We are following the lead of Canadian public health authorities and we remain committed to providing a safe experience at Loch Lomond Ski Area.
Loch Lomond has put in place precautionary measures to limit your exposure to any potential contamination to COVID-19. This is to ensure our facility remains clean and safe. Our cleaning schedule has been updated to disinfect high traffic and high contact areas. We have mandated staff wash their hands using hot water and soap for 20+ seconds regularly (we recommend you do the same).
To protect yourself and others, we ask anyone who is feeling unwell, or if you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please refrain from visiting.
What you can do:
- Buy lift tickets online in advance if possible
- Purchase your day ticket at our outdoor ticket window
- Wear an appropriate face covering in all indoor and outdoor spaces, except when eating and drinking ONLY
- Respect the 2 metres physical distancing between you and other visitors or employees
- Gear up at your car
- Ride the lifts only with people from your social circle
- Maintain individuals personal space
- Bring tissues and throw them away after use in garbage cans
- Do not wipe runny noses on mitts or sleeves
- Picnic tables are available for those who brought there lunch
- Camp fires are available to warm up
- Wash your hands when you come inside, before you eat, and before you go back outside
- Pay attention to surfaces commonly touched.
- Washrooms are open for 1 person at a time use
- Use back or elbows to push open doors
- Collect utensils from cooks or bartenders. Don’t use utensils the public can touch and breathe on
- Rental shop is open at reduced capacity
- Retail shop is open at reduces capacity
- Guest Services is open at reduced capacity
Do not visit if you are experiencing any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days
If you have any comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us
We will be in communication with guests and staff on important health and safety measures.