Family Season Pass Prices
A family consists of parents and their children under 18 or students with a student card living at home. No Exceptions.
- two, $1027
- three, $1270
- four, $1499
- five, $1734
- six, $1975
- each additional family member, $228
- child under 6, $31
Individual Season Pass Prices
- Child under 6 years old (5 and under), $31
- Junior Pass, $446
- Student, $552
- Senior, $446
- Adult Pass, $648
- Child - Under 6 years old as of December 31, 2012 (5 and under)
- Junior - 13 years and under as of December 31, 2012
- Senior - 60 and over as of December 31, 2012,
- Student - 14-18 years of age, or 18+ with a valid students card for the 2012/13season.
ID Card must be presented before memberships are released.
All Season Pass purchasers will be required to sign a release of liability waiver with payment. If under 18 a parent or guardian must co-sign.
- Payment Plan
- Cheque - paid to Loch Lomond Ski Area
Applies to medical or job transfer reasons only, with a professional letter. No refunds after February 1st.
- Before season starts, less $25.00 admin fee
- Before December 1st, 90% less admin fee
- Before January 1st, 67% less admin fee
- Before February 1st, 50% less admin fee